Followers

Thursday, 2 June 2016

Winners #10 Add Sparkle

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie here with the winners for Challenge #10 Add Sparkle
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
 #25 Lisa J

Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge #10  winner in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team B members.

Natalie's favourite is #16 - MaxiBelle Studio

  Alicia's coloring is perfect. I love the color shift on the dress and the vintage and used look to that card.

Tracey's favourite is # 16 - maxibelle studio
Love this card with it's colours and theme and the added sparkle just sets the card off beautifully.

Samantha's favourite is #25 - Lisa J

I just love this image, and the way she has cut the oval at an angle round the image. The pearls, gems and glitter give it all the sparkle it needs.

Bettina's favourite is #13 Francesca
I just love her colouring. The hair is amazing, the added butterfly and sparkle adds the extra touch.

Carla's favourite is #12 Teresa
This is a magical card, with gorgeous coloring and wonderful details.

 Liw's favorite is #31 Aunt Sue's Craft Cavern
Stunning card with its simply layout but yet so gorgeous. I love CAS card myself and I just loved this one and it popped out to me so therefore I choose this card
Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the Shaped Card fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Thank you so much Bettina!!!! I'm so happy you chose my card as your favourite!!! Thank you once again!
    Congrats to all the winners too!
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you both Tracey & Natalie for choosing my card. I'm thrilled to see it showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to all the winners and a extra thank you to Liw's for picking my card so pleased you liked it. I will wear my badge with pride

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am so thrilled to have won and also thank you Samantha for choosing my card as your favourite! Congratulations to the other favs too x

    ReplyDelete